Thursday, January 25, 2007

Getting started

Now I've done it - I'm a blogger. Let me explain what I plan on doing here. This will primarily be a place where I can show my art, both paintings and drawings, get some more exposure and maybe some feedback. It will also be a place to announce any news concerning what's going on in my art world as well as a place to share any wit and wisdom I have acquired. I'm not all that wise so don't expect much on that front, but you never know. The first few days I will probably be posting a representative assortment of my work. It won't necessarily be my best or my newest, but it should give you an idea about what I do.

Rather than continuing on about what I plan to do, I'm thinking it would be best to just get on with it. That's what we're here for right? So I'll run off for a bit and find something for us to look at.

No comments: